The Services for Tertiary Education Organisations website is an information channel for Tertiary Education providers. This website provides information on:
- Submitting the Single Data Return (SDR)
- Completing and submitting workforce questionnaires
- Completing and submitting RS20 returns
- Accessing National Student Index (NSI)
- Other Tertiary Education related information
- Student Management System (SMS) Certification
Consultation on Revisions to Tertiary Education Organisation Staff Data Collection
Consultation on revisions to tertiary education organisation staff data collection has now closed. The Ministry is currently considering the responses and will communicate with the sector once it has made final decisions on what changes to implement and when.
In the interim, the consultation document can still be downloaded but no further submissions will be accepted.
Contact the Ministry of Education
If you need any help please email MoE.ServiceDesk@minedu.govt.nz or call 0800 422 599.
Contact TEC Sector Helpdesk
For assistance with qualification, course and delivery site approvals please contact TEC at 0800 601 301 or
+64 4 462 5201 (for international callers) or email email@example.com.