The Services for Tertiary Education Organisations website is an information channel for Tertiary Education providers. This website provides information on:
- Submitting the Single Data Return (SDR)
- Completing and submitting workforce questionnaires
- Completing and submitting RS20 returns
- Accessing National Student Index (NSI)
- Other Tertiary Education related information
- Student Management System (SMS) Certification
Consultations with the Tertiary Education Sector
Consultation on Revisions to Tertiary Education Organisation Staff Data Collection
The Ministry wishes to consult tertiary education providers on proposals to reduce duplication with the current annual staffing data collection by the Ministry as well as the annual collection of staffing data by the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC). The deadline for providing feedback is 30 March 2015. Find out more and download the consultation document:
Contact the Ministry of Education
If you need any help please email MoE.ServiceDesk@minedu.govt.nz or call 0800 422 599.
Contact TEC Sector Helpdesk
For assistance with qualification, course and delivery site approvals please contact TEC at 0800 601 301 or
+64 4 462 5201 (for international callers) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.