The Services for Tertiary Education Organisations website is an information channel for Tertiary Education providers. This website provides information on:
- Submitting the Single Data Return (SDR)
- Completing and submitting Workforce Questionnaires
- Completing and submitting RS20 Returns
- Accessing National Student Index (NSI)
- Other Tertiary Education related information
- Student Management System (SMS) Certification
- Unfunded International Providers (UIP)
Update on Unfunded International Providers (UIP) Data Collection
Temporary exemption from NZQA rule change for English language providers. Find out more on the NZQA website.
Contact the Ministry of Education
If you need any help please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 422 599.
Contact TEC Sector Helpdesk
For assistance with qualification, course and delivery site approvals please contact TEC at 0800 601 301 or 64 4 462 5201 (for international callers) or email email@example.com.