The Services for Tertiary Education Organisations website is an information channel for Tertiary Education providers. This website provides information on:
- Submitting the Single Data Return (SDR)
- Completing and submitting workforce questionnaires
- Completing and submitting RS20 returns
- Accessing National Student Index (NSI)
- Other Tertiary Education related information
- Student Management System (SMS) Certification
- Unfunded Interntational Providers (UIP)
Results of consultation on changes to staffing return
Results of the consultation on the proposed changes to the Annual Tertiary Education Organisation Staff Data Collection. TEO submissions and Ministry responses are available.
2016 Single Data Return (SDR) Submission Dates
The key dates are as follows:
- March 2016 - an indicative enrolment collection
- extraction date will be the ninth Wednesday of the year
- submission date will be the tenth Wednesday of the year – which will be 9 March for the 2016 year
- April 2016
- extraction date has been altered to 15 April 2016
- submission date has been altered to 29 April 2016
For further information please see SDR timing and additional collection up and coming changes.
Update on Unfunded International Providers (UIP) Data Collection
Following NZQA’s announcement on the outcome of the rule change consultation, a new UIP section is now available here on STEO.
This UIP section contains instructions for UIPs and SMS Providers to prepare for the data collection.
Contact the Ministry of Education
If you need any help please email MoE.ServiceDesk@education.govt.nz or call 0800 422 599.
Contact TEC Sector Helpdesk
For assistance with qualification, course and delivery site approvals please contact TEC at 0800 601 301 or
+64 4 462 5201 (for international callers) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.