The Services for Tertiary Education Organisations website is an information channel for Tertiary Education providers. This website provides information on:
- Submitting the Single Data Return (SDR)
- Completing and submitting workforce questionnaires
- Completing and submitting RS20 returns
- Accessing National Student Index (NSI)
- Other Tertiary Education related information
- Student Management System (SMS) Certification
- Unfunded International Providers (UIP)
SDR April Return Update – as at 11 April 2016
The April Single Data Return (SDR) is the first SDR return of the year. The submission period for the April round is between 16th and 29th of April 2016.
Results of consultation on changes to staffing return
Results of the consultation on the proposed changes to the Annual Tertiary Education Organisation Staff Data Collection. TEO submissions and Ministry responses are available.
2016 Single Data Return (SDR) Submission Dates
The key dates are as follows:
- March 2016 - an indicative enrolment collection
- extraction date will be the ninth Wednesday of the year – which will be 2 March for 2016
- submission date will be the tenth Wednesday of the year – which will be 9 March for 2016
- April 2016
- extraction date has been altered to 15 April 2016
- submission date has been altered to 29 April 2016
For further information please see SDR timing and additional collection up and coming changes.
What information is needed for the Indicative Enrolment Collection (IND)?
The information required for the IND is based on data obtained from TEOs student management systems. This information is provided to the Ministry once a year to represent student data as at 01 March.
All enrolments whether they have started or not by the specified date (this could include current and future enrolments) made in a TEOs student management system are required to be reported, regardless of the level of study or the funding source.
Update on Unfunded International Providers (UIP) Data Collection
Temporary exemption from NZQA rule change for English language providers. Find out more on the NZQA website.
Contact the Ministry of Education
If you need any help please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 422 599.
Contact TEC Sector Helpdesk
For assistance with qualification, course and delivery site approvals please contact TEC at 0800 601 301 or 64 4 462 5201 (for international callers) or email email@example.com.